For those of you who like to eat at seafood restaurants, of course this one menu never passes to order. Unfortunately, the price in the restaurant for a portion of fried squid is quite expensive. In fact, you can make it yourself at home to be more efficient. Come on, let’s look at various recipes for fried squid with flour that you can practice! Keluarga
Related article: 3 Recipes of Calamari with Padang Sauce from Warung Tenda to Masterchef
3 Flour Fried Squid Recipes, Can be used as a side dish or a family snack Kehidupan keluarga harmonis
Original Flour Fried Squid Recipe
Here’s a simple flour-fried squid recipe extracted from Instagram @rykamegah:
- 500 gr large size squid
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Marinating Ingredients:
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- and 1 tbsp English soy sauce
- Dry flour ingredients:
- 8 tbsp medium protein flour
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- To taste pepper powder, black pepper powder, flavoring and garlic powder
- How to cook:
- Cut the squid into rings, sprinkle with lemon. Leave it for 5 minutes. Wash thoroughly in running water. Drain well.
- Mix the squid with all the marinade ingredients, let stand for 1 hour and store in the freezer.
- After 1 hour, remove from freezer.
- Mix all dry flour ingredients. Stir well.
- Dip the squid pieces one by one into the egg mixture, coat with the dry flour mixture, pressing gently so that the flour sticks.
- Fry in hot oil until golden.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
2 Squid Crispy Soy Sauce
Besides dipping it directly with chili sauce, it turns out that the flour-fried squid can also be reprocessed according to your taste. Like this recipe for fried squid with soy sauce in the style of Koh Aming. Keluarga Bahagia
- 300 gr medium size squid
- 2 map boards
- 1 egg white
- 3-4 tbsp tapioca
- 2 garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green chili, sliced oblique
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 red chili, sliced oblique
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- How to make:
- Clean the squid, cut into pieces. Marinate with lime, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add egg whites, add tapioca, mix well.
- Fry the squid until cooked. set aside
- Make the sauce: saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add the petai, soy sauce and other seasonings. Add red chilies, mix well.
- Enter the fried squid flour into the sauce mixture, mix well.
- Serve while warm.
- Related article: 3 Homemade Korean Bulgogi Recipes, Delicious and Easy to Make!
3 Recipes Fried Calamari with Sambal Matah Flour
For those of you who like Balinese chili sauce, you can also create it with a recipe for fried squid with flour. Here is the recipe as extracted from Instagram @desiana21 Ibu dan anak
Fried Squid Ingredients:
- 1 pack of all-purpose flour (take 2 tablespoons + 8 tablespoons water, for wet coating)
- 1 lime
- 4 fresh squid
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder